Our Own Content Writing Contest
Up to a few months, we were in the full realization that many of our languages are dying and we’re able to do nothing about it. Then we came up with BIZNO and everything has changed since then.
Now, we must extend this glory to our audience to enrich as well as enlighten their lives as well.
We’ve come up with a writing contest to promote their interests.
Here's all you need to know in order to enter
- The entries must be in Hindi or its sublanguages such as Brijbhasha, Awadhi, Garhwali, Kumaoni etc.
- Entries must be original. Plagiarized entries would be disqualified.
- Personal details must be clearly mentioned.
- Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The composition can be of any sort, fiction or non fiction; prose or poetry.
- Selected entries would be featured on our portal.
- Special entries would find their place in our magazine or who knows, the book.
- Some undisclosed prices are also at stake.